Welcome to 2020, NIRSA family! Whether your new year’s resolutions involve investing in your professional development, planning a grand adventure nationally or internationally, or earning a new certification, you can pursue all your resolutions on a budget through the NIRSA Discounts & Rewards Program.
- The American Red Cross offers institutional members valuable, life-saving skills on campus and in the community. In a new process to access these discounts, call your local Red Cross representative or 1-800-RED-CROSS and identify yourself as from a NIRSA institution to access 20% off all certification courses from CPR and first aid to lifeguard management and opioid overdose courses. Stock up on training materials for your rec center as well as emergency preparedness equipment and first aid kits for your personal or professional use using the 10% discount on eligible retail products in their online store.
- Don’t feel left out, Canadian members! The Canadian Red Cross also offers 20% discounts on certification courses and 10% discounts at their eShop.
- Discover new places and make lasting members in 2020 by booking your next adventure at a 15% discount with Red Roof Inn! With more than 600 properties in the United States, Brazil, and Japan, Red Roof has you covered whether your traveling with a sports team, heading to the NIRSA Annual Conference, or vacationing for some deserved rest and relaxation.
- Shopping for new insurance plans for your club and intramural sports teams? Relation Insurance offers affordable accident insurance programs for student participants at NIRSA institutions.
- Certify yourself or train your department: The American College of Sports Medicine provides NIRSA members 20% discounts on health and fitness certifications as well as ACSM certification textbooks. All certifications are accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies.
- Never been to the AORE Annual Conference but want to learn more about outdoor recreation and education? Make 2020 the year you go! The Association of Outdoor Recreation and Education partners with NIRSA to allow NIRSA members to attend the AORE Annual Conference at the AORE member registration rate.
- Get free classroom curriculum materials, including online tools, textbooks, and practice exams, with the American Council on Exercise. They also offer discounts and customized packages for you and your students, as well as discounts on certification programs so students can learn on their own time.
- Jossey-Bass Publications check off a wide variety of your 2020 professional development goals. With 25% off their publications, NIRSA members can expand their knowledge of student affairs and development, assessment and research, leadership administration, public administration and management, adult and continuing education, and so much more!
- The National Posture Institute offers discounts up to 25% for all NIRSA members—institutional, professional, and student! Access discounted NPI educational certifications, online CEC-CEU courses, products, and workshops through your NIRSA membership.
- Stock up on discounted NIRSA Spalding basketballs! This signature series of basketballs is the official basketball of the NIRSA Championship Series National Basketball Tournament. All Spalding basketballs are fair trade and produced in accordance with strict guidelines regarding social compliance and corporate social responsibility.
Make the most of your NIRSA individual and institutional memberships in 2020—explore Discounts & Rewards today!
- For more information, please contact NIRSA Sales & Expo Coordinator Kelley Hungerford.