The 2014 NIRSA Intramural Sports Institute was held at the Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel this past June, and it was definitely one to remember.
- Aquatic Coordinator, Training & Development | University of HoustonUS - TX - Houston, QUALIFICATIONS: A Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Physiology, Health Education, Physical Education, Sports Management, Recreation or related field. Master’s degree preferred. Candidate must
- Events & Operations Coordinator (Program Assistant Supervisor Advanced) | University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee - University RecreationUS - WI - Milwaukee, This is a second shift position that will require some late night and weekend hours. Minimum Qualifications: 1) Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience; 2) First Aid/CPR/AED Instruct
- Assistant Director, Competitive Sports | Seattle UniversityUS - WA - Seattle, Program & Policy Administration•Ensure sport club documentation isappropriately completed, submitted, and filed.•Educate intramural sports and sportclub participants of departmental pol
- Fitness and Wellness Intern | Duke Recreation and Physical EducationUS - NC - Durham, Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Human Health Performance, Recreation, or related field Current certification in Group Exercise through ACE or AFAA OR Personal
- Sr. Student Service Coordinator, Swinney Recreation Center | Univerwsity of MO - KCUS - MO - Kansas City, Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience and at least 3 years of experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired is nece