The deadline to submit a proposal for the 2018 NIRSA Intramural Sports Institute has been extended to Thursday, February 22! The 2018 NIRSA Intramural Sports Institute takes place from June 20–22 in Brookfield, Wisconsin. It’s the premier event for intramural sports professionals offering informational sessions, discussion roundtables, and networking opportunities with intramural sports leaders from North America.
While submitters are encouraged to submit proposals about committee-identified topic areas, they’re also encouraged to submit proposals about what has helped them succeed in their profession or anything else that could benefit other intramural professionals.
Also, presenting has its perks! Accepted presenters will receive:
- $100 presenter coupons, professional and student members who are selected as lead presenters at the 2018 NIRSA Intramural Sports Institute will receive a $100 voucher good towards registration fees at this event or a future NIRSA institute or annual conference within one year.
- Professional Involvement Credits (PICs), NIRSA presenters qualify for PICs, which can be applied toward renewal in The Registry of Collegiate Recreational Sports Professionals.
- Effective Presentation Proposal Guide, visit the NIRSA website to view components of effective proposals and to see the evaluation criteria used by program reviewers.
- Additional Guidelines & Resources, the NIRSA website has all the information you need!
February 22 is right around the corner so submit your presentation proposal today!
- For more information, please contact NIRSA Assistant Director of Professional Development Brittany Rejda.