Concussions: Issues, Strategies, and Resources for Campus Recreation
- 0.1 NIRSA CEUs
- Monday, March 5, 1:00pm-2:00pm
- Mile High Ballroom 4DEF
- Lexi Chaput, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- New Professional, Mid-Level (Manager), Executive
Join the NIRSA Concussion Advisory Council for a presentation of recently-gathered information relating to how the field educates and responds to concussions. The presentation will also offer some possible implementation strategies related to concussion protocols for your department. Individuals from all areas of collegiate recreation are encouraged to attend as they will have an opportunity to discuss strategies and resources that could be helpful to the enhancement of their department’s work around concussions, as well as provide feedback on future work that the Advisory Council may undertake.
- Identify options for implementing concussion protocols with limited resources.
- Be able to articulate options and resources for concussion awareness training.