Campus Rec & Wellness Expo
Experience the energy of the Campus Rec & Wellness Expo
Your one-stop shop for comparing new and the innovative products and services that are necessary to build, equip, renovate, or operate your campus facility.
The Recreational Sports Expo is your all access pass to a one-stop-shop for the latest cutting-edge collegiate recreation products. Through face-to-face meetings, hands-on demonstrations, and networking among your peers, the Expo Hall is a can’t-miss aspect of the NIRSA Annual Conference!
Come by and check out all the exciting vendors, enter to win prizes, grab a bite to eat, or participate in the fun at the hoop shoot, the Unified Sports Court, and the Fitness Forum!
March 5 & 6
Colorado Convention Center
Monday, March 5, 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Complimentary snacks and a cash bar
- NIRSA Hoop Shoot Contest- Open during all expo hours
Sponsored by Porter Athletic, Spalding, & Gopher Sport
- $1 to shoot as many free throws as you can in a 45 second period
- NIRSA Basketballs and cash prize awarded for the top male and female shooter
- Fitness Forum presented, by Life Fitness (schedule coming soon)
Tuesday, March 6, 9:00am-2:30pm
- Early Morning Workout, 6:30am-7:30am*
- NIRSA Hoop Shoot Contest
- Coffee Break 9:30am-10:30am
- T-Shirt Exchange, 12:00-12:45pm*
- Let’s Play in the Unified Sports Experience times TBD
- Redeem your lunch voucher and eat lunch in the Expo Hall 11:00am-2:30pm*
- Your choice of offerings from concession stands located in the Expo Hall. Tables are available to ensure seating for all your friends.
Play with the latest equipment
The Expo Hall is a hands-on experience—put your hands and/or feet on the most innovative pieces of fitness equipment!
Free Throw Hoop Shoot Contest
Test your skills while testing the NIRSA branded basketball! Your $1 entry secures your spot at the free throw line and earns you 45 seconds to shoot as many free throws as you can. Top male and female shooters will win cash prizes and a NIRSA basketball.
Workout in the Fitness Forum presented by Life Fitness
Learn about the latest workout trends or just come join us for some sweaty fun through hourly workouts in the Fitness Forum presented Life Fitness.
Trade Show Only passes
Day passes are available in the main registration area. In exchange for a business card, attendee visitors will be allowed into the Expo Hall free of charge.
Increase your onsite brand engagement?
Make sure your brand is in front of campus recreation decision-makers.