NIRSA Foundation Leadership Award recipients exhibit outstanding dedication to the NIRSA Foundation and its mission. Your nomination should address your nominee’s qualifications within as many of the following areas as possible:
- Exhibits outstanding volunteer service and/or leadership to the NIRSA Foundation
- Participates regularly in NIRSA Foundation volunteer and/or event opportunities
- Volunteer activities include but are not limited to serving on a NIRSA Foundation committee and/or fundraising at a state or regional conference, NIRSA Championship Series event, NIRSA school or institute, etc.
- Event activities include fundraising activities at the Annual Conference: Mark E. Fletcher Fun Run/Walk, Golf Tournament, Quilt Raffle, T-Shirt Sale, Polar Plunge, Corporate Auction, etc.
- Actively works toward and/or supports one or more of the NIRSA Foundation’s four fields of interest: research, leadership, student officials’ development, and scholarships
- Exemplifies strong character and specifically embodies one or more of NIRSA’s six strategic values
- Enhances the visibility, awareness, or impact of the NIRSA Foundation
Additional admirable characteristics that will be considered:
- NIRSA Foundation Legacy Society member
- Volunteerism with public or civic organizations
- Honors and awards