Across the country, summer 2021 is seeing the return of activities and events, reopening of many businesses, and serious planning for students returning to campus this fall. NIRSA Discounts & Rewards ensures you and your rec center access to great deals as you prepare your department, instructors, students, and teams for back-to-school activities.
- Don’t forget team insurance for your sport clubs and intramurals returning this fall! NIRSA partners with Relation Insurance to offer the NIRSA Insurance program: Unique,cost-effective insurance plans exclusively for NIRSA institutions, paving the way for safe programs and wellbeing for club and intramural sports players.
- The American Council on Exercise (ACE) makes it easy for NIRSA members to access discounts with a unique portal through which you can purchase certifications and continuing education programs. With discounts exclusive to NIRSA, you get 25% off personal training, group fitness instruction, and health coaching certificationsas well as 30% off ACE specialist programs. Log in to Connect to find the portal URL on the Discounts & Rewards Flyer under ACE’s logo.
- As the country opens up and people hit the road for summer vacations, discover new places and make lasting memories by booking your next adventure ata 20% discount with Red Roof Inn! With 11 new cities added to their list of over 600 properties, you’re sure to find the a great place to stay whether traveling for work or play.
- The American Red Crossoffers institutional members valuable, life-saving skills on campus and in the community. Call your local Red Cross representative or 1-800-RED-CROSS and identify yourself as from a NIRSA institution to access 20% off all certification courses from CPR and first aid to lifeguard management and opioid overdose courses. Stock up on training materials for your rec center as well as emergency preparedness equipment and first aid kits for your personal or professional use using the 10% discount on eligible retail products in their online store.
- If you’re a member of NIRSA Canada, the Canadian Red Cross also has deals for you! Not only do you receive 20% off certification courses and 10% off in the eShop, you can also redeem wholesale pricing on PPE such as masks, hand sanitizer, and more when you register for a Canadian Red Cross account with an activation code. Check out the Canadian Red Cross’s unique flyer in Connect for more information about accessing the discount.
- Stock your rec center with discounted NIRSA Spalding basketballs! This signature series of basketballs is the official basketball of the NIRSA Championship Series National Basketball Tournament. All Spalding basketballs are fair trade and produced in accordance with strict guidelines regarding social compliance and corporate social responsibility.
- Access quality certifications for yourself and your department: The American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) provides NIRSA members 20% discounts on textbooks, ebooks, and online certification exams, all accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies. ACSM has everything your department needs to get certified in personal training, group exercise, exercise physiology, and more.
- The AORE Annual Conference is back in person November 2-4, 2022! Outdoor recreation has exploded since the pandemic with no signs of slowing down. Need a refresher on outdoor rec skills, programming, and equipment? The Association of Outdoor Recreation and Educationpartners with NIRSA to allow NIRSA members to attend the AORE Annual Conference at the AORE member registration rate.