The Career Development Committee and the Student Professional Development Committee are looking for proposals for Spring 2021 Career Week, which is taking place April 6–8! Career Week will be a can’t-miss event for undergraduate students, graduate assistants, and young or new professionals pursuing careers in campus recreation.
Help Career Week be a success by submitting your session proposal today! Potential topics for your session can include but are not limited to the following:
- How to make your resume stand out
- How to negotiate with a potential employer
- Benefits, taxes, insurance, loans, etc.
- How association involvement can improve your career
- Effective interviewing
- Building and managing your LinkedIn account
Proposals are due Thursday, March 4 so don’t hesitate to submit yours today!
- For more information, please contact NIRSA Member Services Manager Megan Granholm.