In the wake of this global pandemic, recreational facility operations have perhaps never been more complex and the importance of being up to date on the latest practices and emerging trends may never have been higher for those individuals responsible for managing them.
Through March 19, 2021, registrants can access NIRSA’s Recreation Facilities Online Series presented by Mondo. Whether you’re team is looking for ideas about facility design, managing renovations, or maximizing outdoor recreation spaces, this online series is a great opportunity to learn about recreation facilities operations, management, and planning & design, especially as it relates to the current pandemic and planning for the future.
- COVID-19 Legacy: Preparing for the Unknown Future of Collegiate Recreation Center Design
- More for Le$$: Transforming Buildings Through Extreme Renovations
- Small Budget, Big Gain
- Go Outside and Play! How to Maximize Your Outdoor Facilities
- Recreation Facilities Online Series Roundtable
- Closed Facilities Panel Session
- Open Facilities Panel Session
Live sessions—which debuted in December—were recorded, and registrants can continue to access them at their convenience on-demand. Register today and plan to join your facilities colleagues and Associate member architects starting on Monday for focused learning! Registration is only $89 for NIRSA members and $175 for nonmembers. Institutional members have the option to register their school for bundled pricing, opening this opportunity up to anyone from a NIRSA member institution for only $249.
For each webinar attended, learners qualify for 1.0 CEU. This means you can earn up to 7.0 CEUs for attending the full series. Continuing Education Units can be applied to fulfill initial or renewal application requirements for NIRSA’s Registry of Collegiate Recreational Sports Professionals. Don’t miss your chance to access this valuable information!
Supported by Mondo
- For more information, contact the, Professional Development Team at NIRSA HQ.