NIRSA is currently recruiting for numerous volunteer leadership positions. With each position comes the responsibility to fulfill duties and obligations in the highest professional manner while upholding the Association’s mission, goals, objectives, and values. If you wish to grow your professional network, hone your leadership skills, and give back to the Association, applying for one of these positions is a great first step! You can learn more about the open leadership positions and the related application process on the Get Involved page of the NIRSA website.
This year, additional questions have been added to the applications regarding gender and ethnicity. We encourage you to provide this information as it will support the appointment process and ensure we remain diverse and inclusive within our various leadership groups. It is important for NIRSA to continue to monitor efforts in this area and with your help we can assure our data is accurate. We also suggest you take a moment to check in on your NIRSA profile and confirm all of your information is up to date.
Consider using your talents to help shape the future of NIRSA and complete an application for one of the following opportunities by Thursday, January 14!
Available volunteer leadership positions
- NIRSA Foundation BoardNIRSA Services Corporation Board
- NIRSA Annual Conference Program Committee Chair￼
- NIRSA Assembly Convener-Elect
- Recreational Sports Journal Editorial Board
- NIRSA Flag Football Rules Editorial Board
- NIRSA Championship Series Executive Team
- NIRSA Championship Series Committee Chairs (Due February 10)
- For more information, please contact NIRSA Leadership Programs Coordinator Chelsea Hansson.