Sharing resources, information, and ideas among the NIRSA family has been integral to the profession amid everchanging requirements, guidelines, and best practices related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Join speakers from InnoSoft Canada and a panel of campus rec leaders from institutions large and small as they share tactics to manage, track, and report on student use of their facilities.
The roundtable discussion, “Leveraging Flexible Technology to Support Everchanging COVID Requirements,” takes place at 11:00am PT/2:00pm ET on Thursday, December 3.
The professional panel will share stories about methods they’ve been using to navigate the foggy waters of our time. Having management software that provides a Plan A, B, and C to keep rec center doors open is paramount, and new Fusion features and functionality supporting recreation operations will also be shared.
- Kristi Levanduski, InnoSoftCanada, Manager of Education
- Stuart Irvine, InnoSoft Canada, Sales Executive / Recreation App Specialist
- Christine Panella, Interim Sr. Asst. Director, Member Engagement & Operations, Purdue University
- Dave Schofield, Assistant Director Guest Services and Strategic Planning, University of Colorado Boulder
- Melanie Alverio, Assistant Director of Marketing/Member Services & Business Operations, Rowan University
- Sandy Wilson, Assistant Director of Member Services, University of Wisconsin-Madison