The NIRSA Summer of Learning, presented by Life Fitness is off to a fantastic start! Featuring a diverse selection of educational programs, this series gives collegiate recreation professionals access to informative and inspiring content—and engage in conversations with colleagues—from wherever they are.
Thanks to Life Fitness who have helped us provide this program at no charge to NIRSA members! Professional non-members can access this content for $150 and student non-members for $70 to gain access to all these webinars.
Upcoming LIVE sessions
There are three live sessions scheduled over the next two weeks. Registered Summer of Learning attendees can secure their spots for:
“Get Your Head in the Game: Concussion Management in Club and Intramural Sports”
Wednesday, July 8, 12:30pm PT / 3:30pm ET
“Cultivating an Intramural Sports Environment that Encourages Female Officials to Thrive”
Monday, July 13, 1:00pm PT / 4:00pm ET
“Living the Dream: Creating Meaningful Experiences in Outdoor Programming through Resonance and Flow”
Wednesday, July 15, 1:00pm PT / 4:00pm ET
In addition, half a dozen sessions are already available to registrants to watch on-demand, including:
- “From ATC to Z: Building a Recreational Sports Athletic Training Program from Scratch”
- “Prioritizing Wellbeing: Engaging International Students in Campus Wellbeing Initiatives”
- “Passage through the Leadership Labyrinth: A Women’s Journey in the Collegiate Recreation Profession”
- “Reopening Your Fitness Facility Successfully and Safely”
- “Smart and Safe Re-opening of Rec center, Athletic and Sports Facilities”
- “Stepping Towards a More Effective New Employee: Utilizing Online Learning in Training”
More sessions will continue to be added throughout the summer.
Register for the NIRSA Summer of Learning, presented by Life Fitness today! Once registered, you will be provided with a link to access the entire program starting today through Monday, November 30. Webinars will be added on an ongoing basis and registrants will be emailed as webinars become available throughout the summer.
Earn Continuing Educational Units
Summer of Learning is a NIRSA CEU provider. Learn more about the RCRSP credential.
About Life Fitness
Life Fitness has been an associate member of NIRSA since 1986 and is a Gold Partner of the Association. Life Fitness manufactures and sells strength and cardiovascular equipment under the brand names Life Fitness, Hammer Strength, Cybex, Indoor Cycling Group and SCIFIT. For more than 50 years, Life Fitness continues to be a global leader in commercial fitness equipment with a mission to inspire healthier lives.
- For more information, please contact NIRSA Assistant Director of Professional Development Brittany Rejda.