The 2020 NIRSA Intramural & Sport Club Institute, taking place July 7–9 in Burlington, Vermont, needs you to share your knowledge and experience with your professional peers! Please help this inaugural event by submitting presentation proposals about intramural programming, sport clubs, and middle-management training. Let’s kick this event off right! Please submit a presentation proposal today! The deadline to submit is Wednesday, March 4.
To help you get started, the theme for this event is “Breaking the Mold: Building the Future of Sports Through Inclusivity.” This theme highlights the importance of inclusivity, collaboration, and innovation, especially as recreation professionals are tasked with balancing meaningful collaborations while embracing the future of the field.
Along with peer-to-peer learning, networking, and helping make campus programming better, here are some additional benefits worth considering if your submission is approved:
- $100 presenter coupons: professional and student members who are selected as lead presenters at the NIRSA Intramural & Sport Club Institute will receive a $100 voucher good towards registration fees at this event or a future NIRSA institute or annual conference within one year.
- Professional Involvement Credits (PICs): NIRSA presenters qualify for PICs, which can be applied toward renewal in NIRSA’s Professional Registry.
- Effective Presentation Proposal Guide: Click here to view components of effective proposals and to see the evaluation criteria used by program reviewers.
- Additional Guidelines & Resources: Click here to view more!
March 4 will be here before you know it so don’t delay in thinking about what you’d like to present—submit your presentation proposal today!
- For more information, please contact NIRSA Professional Development Coordinator Nick Zumbrun.