Now’s your chance to share your knowledge and experience with your professional peers! The 2020 NIRSA Recreation Facilities Institute, presented by Mondo in partnership with Athletic Business takes place November 3–6 in Baltimore, Maryland. We are now accepting presentation proposals! Don’t delay in submitting a proposal—the deadline to submit is January 31, 2020!
To help you get started, here are some of the topic areas that will be covered:
- Leadership, People Management, and Personal Development
- Emerging Leaders/New Managers
- Programming, Marketing, and Customer Experience
- Facility Operations & Management
- Security & Risk Management
- Facility Planning & Design
- Fitness Center Programming & Management
- Aquatic Programming & Management
- College & University
- Older Adult Fitness & Recreation
- Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Technology & Trends
- Military Sports & Fitness
Along with peer-to-peer learning, networking, and helping make campus programming better, here are some additional benefits worth considering if your submission is approved:
- Because of this unique partnership, one speaker per session receives coach airfare, one night’s lodging, $75 for miscellaneous expenses, and a complimentary registration. Additional speakers in a session may receive a complimentary registration.
- Professional Involvement Credits (PICs): NIRSA presenters qualify for PICs, which can be applied toward renewal in NIRSA’s Professional Registry.
- Effective Presentation Proposal Guide: Click here to view components of effective proposals and to see the evaluation criteria used by program reviewers.
- Additional Guidelines & Resources: Click here to view more!
January 31 is right around the corner so don’t delay in thinking about what you would like to present—submit your presentation proposal today!
- For more information please contact NIRSA Assistant Director of Professional Development Brittany Rejda.