Fall is truly a great time for recreation. Students are back in town and getting started with classes, and campuses are abuzz with activities. With everything going on, don’t neglect making the most out of your collegiate recreation experience!
With NIRSA’s Discounts & Rewards, you can be sure to have your networking, training, risk management, and so many other bases all covered.
Did you know?
- The American Council on Exercise is an organization that recreation professionals can use to build a foundation for their programs. ACE offers discounts for NIRSA members that you should take advantage of!
- Relation has insurance programs for your intramural teams and club sports teams. All institutional members are eligible, and the plans cover all the student participants who are a part of your sports programs.
- You can stock up for the fall with the Spalding NIRSA Basketball! Get your basketballs delivered right away.
- American Red Cross Training Services provides a variety of courses at a discount. You can even enjoy a 10% discount on eligible products purchased through their store.
- The Canadian Red Cross provides services for our members up North and we are so grateful!
- Hotel Engine is the site to use for holiday or other personal travel. They offer discounts you won’t find anywhere else.
- Red Roof has a portfolio of brands with properties around the country. They’re a great resource for personal travel or lodging for your club sports teams.
- ACSM provides NIRSA members access to accredited health and fitness certifications.
- The National Posture Institute provides certificate programs and continuing education unit courses. Get up to 25% off several programs!
- AORE has a fall conference coming up, and NIRSA membership means you get the same rates as AORE members if you decide to attend.
Find these member benefits and more by browsing our Discounts & Rewards page!
Enjoy your fall!
- For more information, please contact NIRSA Sales & Expo Coordinator Emerson Helbling.