The 2020 regional basketball tournament line up is here! The NIRSA Championship Series is thrilled to have ten hosts representing the Champ Series across the country. Although the season doesn’t kick off until spring, it’s never too late to make note of these incredible sites for the upcoming season!
Let’s take a look at the 2020 regional basketball tournaments:
- February 14–16, Western Michigan University
- February 21–23, University of Maryland
- February 21–23, University of Georgia
- February 28–March 1, Grand Canyon University
- February 28–March 1, University of Nebraska
- March 6–8, University of Florida
- March 6–8, The University of Texas at Arlington
- March 6–8, University of Colorado Boulder
- March 6–8, Eastern Washington University
- March 13–15, University of Massachusetts Amherst
“I would like to thank all the institutions that applied and the members of the Basketball Work Team who spent time reviewing applications and putting forth their recommendations,” says Jeff Logsdon, Chair of the Basketball Work Team and Program Coordinator of Club Sports at the University of Cincinnati. “Institutions and work team members want nothing more than to ensure each one of these host sites can be successful.”
NIRSA looks forward to having a remarkable basketball season! With ten regional tournaments leading to the national tournament there’s much to look forward to. Wichita State University will be our host again for the National Championships taking place from April 3–5, 2020. Join us for the upcoming NIRSA Championship Series basketball season!