Oh, it’s a happy day when soccer is in the air! The NIRSA Championship Series is very pleased to be announcing nine—that’s right, nine—regional soccer sites for the 2019 season. In just three short months, team after team will be competing to be on top. Take note of these nine regional tournaments and make sure your school gets in the game!
- October 26–27: Region I, The Proving Grounds in Conshohocken, PA
- October 25–27: Region II, Glover Park in Richmond, VA
- October 26–27: Region III, Men’s Grand Park Events Center in Westfield, IN
- October 26–27: Region III, Women’s University of Wisconsin-Madison in Madison, WI
- October 25–27: Region IV, North University of Missouri in Columbia, MO
- October 25–27: Region IV, South University of Texas at Dallas in Dallas, TX
- October 25–27: Region V, University of Colorado Boulder in Boulder, CO
- October 25–27: Region VI, North Washington State University Tri-Cities in Richland, WA
- October 25–27: Region VI, South Cal Poly SLO in San Luis Obispo, CA
“We have another wonderful year of soccer ahead of us,” says Chris McAlpine, Associate Director of Facility Operations at The University of Texas at Dallas and Co-Director of Competition for the NIRSA National Soccer Championships. “Every year, the amount of students impacted by club soccer continues to grow—this year is no different. We have a slew of new host sites in areas that haven’t hosted in a while, or ever, and some good old standbys all culminating in our national tournament in wonderful Round Rock, TX.” You heard it here first, folks! Mark your calendars and spread the word, NIRSA Soccer is just around the corner!