Now’s your chance to share your knowledge and experience with your professional peers! The 2019 NIRSA Collegiate Sport Club Institute takes place from June 19–21 in Anaheim, California and we are now accepting presentation proposals! Don’t delay in submitting a proposal—the deadline to submit is Wednesday, March 13.
The Institute committee has created a list of topic areas to help potential presenters zero in on areas that need the most attention. Submitters are encouraged to not only submit proposals about great program successes but also lessons learned and creative ways to combat challenges.
The 2019 NIRSA Collegiate Sport Club Institute theme is “Supporting Student Athletes through Foundational Skills” and is focusing on the following topic areas:
- Recruitment & Retention
- Student Leadership & Development
- Assessment & Technology
- Financial Management
- Safety & Wellness
Now that you know the goals of the program committee when it comes to educational session programming, here’s additional information worth considering:
- $100 presenter coupons, professional and student members who are selected as lead presenters at the NIRSA Sport Club Institute will receive a $100 voucher good towards registration fees at this event or a future NIRSA institute or Annual Conference taking place within one year.
- Professional Involvement Credits (PICs), NIRSA presenters qualify for PICs, which can be applied toward renewal in NIRSA’s Professional Registry.
- Effective Presentation Proposal Guide, click here to view components of effective proposals and to see the evaluation criteria used by program reviewers.
- Additional Guidelines & Resources, click here to view more!
March 13 is right around the corner, so think about what you’d like to present and make sure to submit your presentation proposal today!
- For more information, please contact NIRSA Professional Development Coordinator Nick Zumbrun.