The NIRSA Flag Football Editorial Board was established to review and edit the NIRSA Flag & Touch Football Rules Book & Officials’ Manual, which is edited biannually. The current membership of the Editorial Board can be found on the NIRSA website.
Applications are currently being accepted for six open positions on the Editorial Board. Each role is for either a two-year term (May 1, 2019–April 30, 2021) or a four-year term (May 1, 2019–April 30, 2023).
- Officials Manual Editor (must be a NIRSA Professional Member; one position, four-year term)
- NIRSA Professional Members (Professional, Life, or Emeritus membership; three positions, four-year term)
- NIRSA Student Member (one position, two-year term)
- At-Large Member (one position, two-year term)
Additional details regarding the qualifications, responsibilities, and term lengths for each position may be found online.
If interested, please complete the application by Wednesday, January 16 and make sure to also email your professional resume to Editorial Board Chair Nicole Green. Serving on the Editorial Board is just one of many fantastic leadership opportunities currently available to NIRSA members.
- For more information, please contact NIRSA Senior Director of Operations Mary Callender.