Ten sites have been selected to serve as regional hosts for the 2018 NIRSA Championship Series flag football season! The season may not officially kick off until the fall, but now is still the perfect time to start planning how your institution can get in the NIRSA Championship Series game! Mark the following dates for the regional tournaments:
- October 19–21, University of Florida
- October 19–21, Oklahoma State University
- November 2–4, University of Nebraska
- November 2–4, Springfield College
- November 9–11, University of Maryland
- November 9–11, University of Texas at Austin
- November 16–18, Western Kentucky University
- November 16–18, Arizona State University
- November 30–December 2, University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- November 30–December 2, University of Southern Mississippi
We’re excited to have the University of West Florida host the NIRSA National Flag Football Championship again! This year, the national tournament will take place from January 4–6. You won’t want to miss the action as players from across the nation battle for the title of National Champion!
“The Flag Football Work Team is excited to play a supporting role in providing extraordinary experiences for athletes and volunteers alike through the NIRSA Championship Series,” says the new Flag Football Work Team Chair Jarrode Davis from The Ohio State University. “We’re thrilled to have the University of Texas at Austin back in The Series circuit as a regional host and are confident players, staff, and officials from around Region IV will enjoy their new outdoor playing facility. NIRSA students and professionals should be on the lookout for applications to volunteer and officiate in early August.”
Learn all about volunteering with the NIRSA Championship Series on the NIRSA website.