On February 21 at 12:00pm ET, thought leaders from NIRSA and CACUSS, the professional association for student affairs professionals who work in Canadian post-secondary institutions, are partnering to present a free webinar: “Shifting the Culture of Health and Wellbeing on Campus – Emerging Principles & Strategies.”
Building cultures of wellbeing on our campuses—and into our communities—requires ownership and participation by all. This webinar—featuring experiences, perspectives, and resources from multiple associations, as well as from both sides of the 49th parallel—is one of many efforts at breaking the organizational silos that hindered the integration of this work in the past.
The webinar’s presenters are:
- Kathleen Hatch, Principal for Hatch Group, NIRSA Past President (co-moderator)
- Chris Dawe, Principal for Recreation is Healthcare (co-moderator)
- Peter Mumford, NIRSA, Canadian Region Representative
- Ken Morton, Director of Campus Recreation Stephen F. Austin State University and NIRSA President Elect
- Amanda Unruh, CACUSS Student Health Community of Practice
- Matt Dolf, Canadian Health Promoting Universities & Colleges Network (CHPUCN)
Drawing on the framework of the Okanagan Charter, the work of NIRSA and NASPA thought leaders at the inter-association summit this fall, and the work of NIRSA’s Canadian region, this webinar offers exciting insights and learnings into the essential work of wellbeing.
Registration for this free webinar is currently open—register today!