Throughout your career in campus recreation, you create a rich legacy based on improving the lives of countless students and colleagues. As a member of NIRSA, you’ve made a personal commitment to collegiate recreation and your NIRSA family—and your admirable legacy can be extended by joining the NIRSA Foundation Legacy Society.
Your legacy with the NIRSA Foundation will be about so much more than donation dollars. Joining the Legacy Society is an investment in the future of collegiate recreation and your NIRSA family. For some, like Juliette Moore, retired from The University of Arizona, leaving a legacy is a way to give back to the profession that shaped her life and career.
“Because of NIRSA, I have many dear friends and colleagues,” says Juliette. “I want to ensure I provide for them in the future. I encourage other members who are part of our NIRSA family to consider leaving a gift in their will to the NIRSA Foundation. This donation will live on through our kids, nieces and nephews, sisters and brothers, and future generations of the NIRSA family for years to come.”
How to become part of the NIRSA Foundation Legacy Society
Interested in providing opportunities to future generations of campus rec professionals and students? A simple, flexible way to achieve this is to make a gift in your will or living trust. By doing so, you’re ensuring that your wishes for the future of your family and community are met.
- Contact NIRSA Director of Philanthropy Kim Holmes for additional information or download a bequest form by visiting the NIRSA website.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include the NIRSA Foundation in your plans, please provide the following information to your estate planner:
- Legal Name: NIRSA Foundation, Inc.
- Address: 4185 SW Research Way, Corvallis, Oregon 97333
- Federal Tax ID Number: 93-1090612
- Consider letting us know about your decision so we can celebrate your choice to join the NIRSA Foundation’s Legacy Society.
The NIRSA Foundation looks forward to honoring your generosity within campus recreation. Thank you for helping future rec professionals and students achieve their potential!
- For more information, please contact NIRSA Director of Philanthropy Kim Holmes.