The Unified Sports School (Level 2)
- 0.3 NIRSA CEUs
- Sunday, March 4, 1:30pm-5:00pm
- Room 501-502
- Amanda Alpert, University of Mississippi; Dan Ekonen, Special Olympics Michigan; Scott George, Central Michigan University; Gabrielle Sokol, Oakland University
- New Professional, Mid-Level (Manager), Executive
- Must have preregistered to attend
Level 2 will spend time to advance and enhance a Unified Program beyond the fields and courts of one’s home campus. Discover state, extramural and research opportunities through Unified Sports. This workshop is geared for students and professionals that have either attended Unified Sports School Level 1 or have an existing Unified Sports Program.
- Attendee will be able to identify next steps to developing an existing Unified Sports program.
- Attendee will be able to know how to get their teams, students and athletes involved in extramural opportunities both with NIRSA and Special Olympics.
- Attendee will be able to plan for campus and community partnerships. Attendee will create ideas and concepts for research and assessment of Unified Sports.