Building Leaders for Tomorrow: Principles to Creating a Leadership Mindset within Your Sport Club Program
- 0.1 NIRSA CEUs
- Tuesday, March 6, 10:30am-11:30am
- Mile High Ballroom 4DEF
- Mandy Madden, University of Notre Dame; Brooke Cochran, University of Arkansas; Mandy Madden, University of Notre Dame
- New Professional, Mid-Level (Manager), Executive
This session will introduce principles used in today’s business organizations that you can model, teach, and reinforce to create a leadership mindset in your sport club program. You will learn how to make these business principles applicable to your program and increase engagement, leadership, and program performance. When used effectively, you’ll not only see your level of leadership grow, but you will see the change in the mindset of your entire program.
- Learn three principles that will assist you in developing leaders and increasing performance within your sport club program.
- Discover multiple techniques for increasing leadership development and engagement among your sport club officers.
- Apply the information learned to implement new incentives and/or student development opportunities to strengthen your student leaders and program.