Level Up: 10 Simple Steps to Build Your Corporate Sponsorships from the Ground Up
- 0.1 NIRSA CEUs
- Monday, March 5, 10:30am-11:30am
- Room 405
- Heather Kleeman, University of Arizona; Wes Bonadio, Ohio University
- New Professional, Mid-Level (Manager), Executive
Discover the 10 simple steps outlined by sponsor industry leaders IEG (sponsorship.com) and International Events & Festivals Association to kick-start a sponsorship program at your institution. Through this presentation, learn how to define assets, determine values, cultivate partnerships, and generate new revenue. Hear stories from multiple NIRSA members about their journey to creating sponsorship programs, the challenges they faced, and the successes they experienced.
- Identify industry standard strategies to develop a step-by-step sponsorship program by integrating practical approaches utilized by corporate businesses.
- Develop specific strategies to align corporate sponsorship efforts to support and meet department needs.
- Anticipate challenges and actionable solutions associated with developing a corporate sponsorship program.