Strategic Planning for University and College Recreational Sports Departments
- 0.1 NIRSA CEUs
- Tuesday, March 6, 3:45pm-4:45pm
- Room 405
- Tom Diehl, GreenPlay, LLC
- Mid-Level (Manager), Executive
This session will present an interactive exploration of strategic planning principles that will enable your department to become a leader in student engagement and student development on your campus. Attendees will identify the steps to design and develop a strategic plan, and learn how to assess the needs and expectations of their campus community.
- Overview good planning practices and identify the steps to design and develop a strategic plan.
- Learn how to assess the needs and expectations of your campus community.
- Craft an actionable plan to conduct a needs assessment and develop and implement a strategic plan.