The Connected Campus: Creating a Smart and Happy Community
- 0.1 NIRSA CEUs; 1.0 AFAA CEUs; 0.1 ACE CEUs; 1.0 ACSM CECs; 0.1 NASM CEUs
- Tuesday, March 6, 3:45pm-4:45pm
- Mile High Ballroom 4DEF
- Michael Edwards, Georgia Institute of Technology; Caroline Dotts, Georgia Institute of Technology
- New Professional, Mid-Level (Manager), Executive
Explore the rich insights data can provide about health and wellbeing practices on collegiate campuses. Discover how technology is being used to reduce barriers, influence positive behavior changes in wellbeing, and unite an entire campus through a robust, integrative platform. Find out how your campus recreation department can move the needle towards a smart and happy community through data-driven decisions.
- Discover how collecting real time digital and physical data at campus recreation centers impacts health, wellbeing, and behavioral changes on college campuses.
- Identify barriers to healthy lifestyles and relieve pain points using technology in a multi-dimensional wellbeing model.
- Recognize the importance of digital connectivity on collegiate campuses for increasing engagement and success in all aspects of student life.