The Guided Path: How Regular Evaluation Develops Student Employees
- 0.1 NIRSA CEUs
- Tuesday, March 6, 10:30am-11:30am
- Room 503
- Steve Kinsey, Jr., University of Nevada-Las Vegas; Latoya Burdiss, University of Nevada-Las Vegas; Jannelvy Martinez, University of Nevada-Las Vegas; Sarah Repman, University of Nevada-Las Vegas
- New Professional, Mid-Level (Manager)
Do students benefit from evaluations? Do millennials? What is the best way to evaluate students? Is there a crossover between professional and academic feedback? How does evaluation contribute to student success after they transition into a career? This session will answer all of these questions and more, including how to effectively grow and provide feedback to a generation of students unlike any seen before it.
- Articulate the benefits of regular evaluations for both students and programs.
- Discern the complementary strength of completing peer, self, and supervisor evaluations.