Lead with Your Heart: Understanding that the Foundations of Leadership Start with You
- 0.1 NIRSA CEUs
- Wednesday, March 7, 9:45am-10:45am
- Room 401
- Keith Wenrich, CRSS, University of Georgia
- New Professional, Mid-Level (Manager), Student
This session will provide the dos and don’ts of leadership and address the importance of your actions and reactions to those around you. Learn how to get back to the basics of leadership and treat people with respect. Leadership is not hard when you learn to put others first and realize that humility, not pride, is the key to being a great leader.
- Identify five ways to lead your team.
- Articulate ways to evaluate your own personal style.
- Understand that how you make a person feel counts in the long run.