Stress and Purpose: Why Be Perfect When You Can Be Average?
- 0.1 NIRSA CEUs
- Monday, March 5, 9:15am-10:15am
- Room 503
- Andy Boehnlein, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- New Professional, Mid-Level (Manager), Student
George Scott Baker, Demotivational Speaker, is on a mission to teach people to be the most average they can be. Andy Boehnlein inhabits this role to offer a fun and playful twist on the typical student development presentation. After a physical reaction to stress forced him to withdrawal from school, Andy has learned tips and tricks to transform a stressful life into a purposeful one. While his message is tongue in cheek, he offers insight into success and self acceptance.
- Gain tips and tricks to deal with the stresses of life.
- Learn to utilize one’s skills and the skills of other people.
- Recognize the importance of living in the moment.