Women Leading Women: Pathways through the Leadership Labyrinth
- 0.8 NIRSA CEUs
- Sunday, March 4, 8:00am-4:00pm
- Room 702
- Cara McFadden, PhD, Elon University; Mila Padgett, University of South Carolina Aiken
- New Professional, Mid-Level (Manager), Executive
- Must have preregistered to attend
Women bring unique qualities to the workplace but often lack confidence in their ability. Together we will explore leadership traits that women leaders naturally possess. A brave space is provided to have difficult conversations regarding individual human capital, gender differences, and prejudice as we learn to work through the leadership labyrinth. Participants will have the opportunity to connect with other leading women in NIRSA to learn strategies for survival, self-renewal, and reinvention.
- Explain self-efficacy as it pertains to the personal leadership journey.
- Develop mentor/mentee relationships with attendees and facilitators participating in the workshop.
- Identify personal and professional roles in order to design an intentional leadership plan for future professional and personal growth.