Motivating, Inspiring, and Empowering Your Campus Community through an Educational Campaign
- 0.1 NIRSA CEUs
- Wednesday, March 7, 9:45am-10:45am
- Room 702
- Matt Clark, University of Dayton; Lindsay Helm, University of Dayton; Mark Hoying, University of Dayton; Amanda Rupp, University of Dayton
- New Professional, Mid-Level (Manager), Executive
Interested in exploring a campus-wide campaign around physical activity and habits of lifelong wellness? Learn how University of Dayton’s On Your PATH to 30 program initiated healthy practices and fostered student success.
- Introduce the process of creating a unified recreation educational campaign geared towards student participation and behavior change.
- Articulate the benefits and barriers of an educational campaign and develop a SWOT analysis of how this type of program could positively impact campus culture.
- Utilize student population assessment to develop programming and leverage support from university administration.