Building Strong Contractual Service Partnerships
- 0.1 NIRSA CEUs
- Monday, March 5, 10:30am-11:30am
- Room 501
- Kristin Gibson, James Madison University; Steven Bobbitt, James Madison University
- Mid-Level (Manager), Executive
Need an expert? This session will cover best practices managing a Request for Proposal (RFP) process from writing, selecting the right partner, negotiating the contract, implementation and project management, as well as developing an ongoing relationship with your chosen partner. Examples highlighted will include contracts for computer software, building signage, a/v services, massage services, athletic training services, bike repair and sales shop, and a high ropes course.
- Identify best practices for the RFP writing and partner selection process.
- Discuss an RFP management plan for implementation of the project.
- Describe the evaluation and on-going relationships with the partner selected.