All Along the Watchtower: Developing a Program Monitoring System
- 0.1 NIRSA CEUs
- Tuesday, March 6, 3:45pm-4:45pm
- Room 705
- Steven Bobbitt, James Madison University; Arnaud Mensah Etsi
- Mid-Level (Manager), Executive
Current or aspiring associate directors and directors must focus on developing systems to give continuous feedback beyond the normal channels of information such as comment cards, participant evaluations, and professional staff assessments. An outside eye can help accurately gauge program effectiveness and the impact on student satisfaction. We will cover best practices in monitoring program design and implementation and give attendees the tools to start their own “Watchtower”? program!
- Become familiar with three best practices for designing a monitoring program for your campus.
- Examine three monitoring program implementation practices.
- Discuss how program monitoring can be used on your campus.