Small College and Community College Workshop
- 0.8 NIRSA CEUs
- Sunday, March 4, 9:00am-5:00pm
- Room 712
- Andrew Lemons, RCRSP, St. Edward’s University; Todd Bowyer, Roanoke College; Matthew Grimm, RCRSP, Stevenson University; Joe Hoff, RCRSP, Texas A & M University- Galveston; Stephen Putnam, RCRSP, Garrett College; Alecia Stegenga, University of Illinois at Chicago
- New Professional, Mid-Level (Manager), Student
- Must have preregistered to attend
Join us for this full day workshop focused on the development of skills and resources to enhance the recreational program at your small program (enrollment of less than 5,000 or a FTE staff of 5 or less). Based in theory, new tactics, personnel and self development, and relationship building, this workshop will provide participants the tools needed to enhance recreational programming.
- Identify ways to enhance support and growth of campus recreation programming on campus through various research and assessment-based resources and tactics.
- Learn how to develop a professional and student staff to provide a robust, well-rounded recreation program.
- Learn how to maximize relationships both on and off campus to enhance recreational offerings.