Introduction to Development and Assessment: Teaching Young Professionals How to Utilize Learning and Program Outcomes
- 0.1 NIRSA CEUs
- Tuesday, March 6, 10:30am-11:30am
- Room 702
- Alex Horn, Loyola University Chicago
- New Professional, Student
Accountability in higher education is achieved through data-informed decisions and objective reporting of program outcomes. This notion makes the understanding of research and assessment a primary learning objective. Through attending this session, attendees will gain a functional understanding of data analysis and how to use assessment to effectively communicate results to higher-level employees for programmatic support and resources.
- Identify all six of the CAS domains that are applicable to student programming.
- Understand how to effectively draft learning or program outcomes.
- Learn how to create, administer, and analyze assessment surveys.