H.E.R.O: Using Psychological Capital Leadership Theory in Staff Development
- 0.1 NIRSA CEUs
- Monday, March 5, 2:15pm-3:15pm
- Room 503
- Anthony Kreitzer, Texas A & M University- Kingsville
Learn a new approach to leading and motivating your staff. We will dive into four traits (hope, efficacy, resiliency, and optimism) that are at the foundation of the Psychological Capital Leadership Theory. When you effectively develop the four constructs of Psychological Capital, staff performance and job satisfaction will increase significantly.
- Define the four psychological capital constructs of hope, efficacy, resiliency, and optimism.
- Explain what effects the psychological capital constructs can have on your staff and department.
- Illustrate how to develop each of the four psychological capital constructs.