Health and Wellbeing: Emerging Trends and Integration with Campus Recreation
- 0.1 NIRSA CEUs
- Tuesday, March 6, 10:30am-11:30am
- Room 301
- Lynn Nester, EdD, California State University-San Bernardino; Members of the NIRSA Assembly
- New Professional, Mid-Level (Manager), Executive
Is your department integrating health and wellbeing into your programs, services, and facilities? If not, would it like to? If so, does it know what steps to take and who to collaborate with? The NIRSA Assembly will be leading a discussion about health and wellbeing as well as providing examples of institutions that are successfully integrating wellbeing into their campus recreation programs. Come contribute to the working draft of a health and wellbeing resource guide that will help institutions integrate wellbeing into their programs.
- Learn about the work of the NIRSA Assembly surrounding this important topic.
- Become familiar with campus recreation programs that successfully integrate health and wellbeing on their campuses.
- Be able to identify an aspect of your program or facility where you can integrate health and wellbeing.