Student Staff Assessment and Training through an Online Learning Platform
- 0.1 NIRSA CEUs
- Wednesday, March 7, 9:45am-10:45am
- Room 407
- Ben Blodgett, Clemson University; Joshua Dietrich, University of Massachusetts Amherst; Jason Incorvati, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- New Professional, Mid-Level (Manager), Executive, Student
- Featured Regional Conference Educational Session
This presentation will examine online learning platforms–what they are, how they work, and the benefits of implementing one into your program. This presentation is designed for managers and will assist with the organization of their training materials, assessment strategies, compliance, and other relative training topics.
- Be able to define what an online learning platform is as well as the potential benefits to implementing one.
- Learn steps to create a Moodleâ„¢ or other online learning platform for your campus recreation department.