Pay it FOREward on Saturday, April 18!
The NIRSA Foundation Golf Tournament, presented by PLAE, makes its highly anticipated return at NIRSA 2020! Tee off your Annual Conference experience with the NIRSA Foundation at the Raven Golf Club Phoenix. Participants of the 23rd NIRSA Foundation Golf Tournament will love this award-winning course, a “lush oasis in the desert” featuring multi-tiered greens, rolling fairways, and a variety of unique bunkers and water features.
This member-favorite fundraising event generates new friendships through fun competition. Network with NIRSA professionals, students, sponsors, and exhibitors all while paying it FOREward to the future of campus recreation.
Space is limited to 144 golfers. Register early as this event will fill up quickly!
- Preregistration is required: $185/golfer
- Date: Saturday, April 18
- Location: Raven Golf Club Phoenix
- Buses leave from Convention Center to Raven Golf Club at (time TBD)
- Shotgun start: 7:30am
- Format: Four-person scramble
- Meals included: Breakfast & Lunch
- Buses leave from Raven Golf Club to Convention Center at (time TBD)
For fun and for family!
Your participation in this golf tournament helps the NIRSA Foundation live its mission to enhance the effectiveness of campus rec by providing NIRSA members with meaningful opportunities for scholarships, research, and personal and professional development. Proceeds from the event benefit the NIRSA family by supporting our operations and fields of interest: scholarships, research, student officials development, and health & wellbeing.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- PLAE – Exclusive Presenting Sponsor
- Mondo America, Inc. – Green Sponsor
- Woodway – Fairway Sponsor
- Matrix Fitness Systems – Fairway Sponsor
- TRUE Fitness – Tee Sponsor
- Hughes Group Architects – Tee Sponsor
- Life Fitness – Tee Sponsor
- BSN – Swag Bag Sponsor
- College Promo, Inc. – Swag Bag Sponsor
- Texon Towels – Swag Bag Sponsor
Thank you to the NIRSA Foundation Golf Tournament Committee!
- Co-chair – Mike Widen, CRSS, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- Co-chair & Board Liaison – Liz Henry, University of California San Diego
- Liz Forman, University of North Carolina Charlotte
- Jayme Johnson, University of Cincinnati
- Trae Mathews, California State University, Bakersfield
- Corrine Pruett, West Virginia University
- Jaron Rider, RCRSP, Sam Houston State University
- Kim Holmes, NIRSA HQ
- Kelley Hungerford, NIRSA HQ
- Heidi Hurley, NIRSA HQ
- Host Committee Representative – Phil Carter, Arizona State University
- Host Committee Representative – Nick Deponte, Arizona State University
Inclement Weather Policy
Rain does not constitute cancellation unless the golf course is determined to be closed by course officials. More information coming soon.