Support your NIRSA family and get moving by joining in the Mark Fletcher Urban Circuit, from 7:00am-8:00am in the Expo Hall on Sunday, February 17!
This NIRSA Foundation philanthropic event is a great way for NIRSA members to network with each other while living NIRSA’s strategic value of health and wellbeing! Join us for this event, which takes place in the Expo Hall during the Early Morning Workout and is named in honor of the late Mark Fletcher, a beloved member of the NIRSA family, an avid runner, and a strong advocate for the NIRSA Foundation.
The Mark Fletcher Urban Circuit features a variety of exciting activities so NIRSA members of all fitness and mobility levels can choose their favorite way to get moving while giving back. Participants can select one of the following:
- 3K Walk/Roll around the Expo Hall: Lace up your sneakers and grab your best walking buddy for this early morning stroll! No running is allowed in the Expo Hall, so get excited to participate in fun, mini-challenges along the route to get your blood flowing and your smile growing!
- Run with Woodway (limit 6): Whether you run for fun or PRs, Woodway’s got you covered! There are only six treadmills available at Woodway’s booth, so running fans will want to sign up for this activity fast before it fills up!
- Cardio with Matrix (limit 15): Work up a sweat with Matrix! They’re bringing 15 machines that will get your heart pounding and your muscles burning!
- F45 Workout (limit 27): This one’s for the fitness fans! This class combines interval, cardiovascular, and strength training for a fun and challenging workout. The first 27 people to register are ensured participation.
Check-in is at 6:45am in the Expo Hall with the 3K and other events kicking off at 7:00am. Registrants can also join the Early Morning Workout Fitness Forum or Spin Class as space allows.
The first 150 registrants receive an event T-shirt! Because activity space is limited except for the 3K, pre-registration is highly recommended. Sign-up in advance and collect your T-Shirt at the NIRSA Foundation Table or in the Expo Hall the morning of the event.
All NIRSA members are invited to participate!
Urban Circuit Registration
Add this event to your registration using the button above or stop by the NIRSA Foundation Table to sign up during the Conference. The NIRSA Foundation Table, near Conference registration, will be open during the following times:
Friday, February 15
Saturday, February 16
Sunday, February 17
- Check-in for the Mark Fletcher Urban Circuit is at 6:45am in the Expo Hall!
Monday, February 18
Tuesday, February 19
For fun, for fitness, for family!
While you enjoy this fun, new event, know that your participation in the Mark Fletcher Urban Circuit helps the NIRSA Foundation live its mission to enhance the effectiveness of campus rec by providing NIRSA members with meaningful opportunities for scholarship, research, and personal and professional development. Proceeds from the event benefit the NIRSA family by supporting our operations and four fields of interest: scholarships, research, leadership, and student officials development.