Career Services Center – Employers
Employer registration for the 2018 Career Services Center is listed on Bluefishjobs.com under the “Career Fair” tab in the Products and Rates section. The $215 employer registration fee includes:
- One 60-day job posting on Bluefishjobs.com, labeled as a CSC job
- Employer mailbox on-site
- Interview tables (first-come, first-served)
- Access to presentation rooms (for an additional fee; see sidebar)
- Access to a job fair table (for an additional fee; see sidebar)
- Stop by the CSC when you arrive in Denver to activate your mailbox and let us know who we should contact during the Conference when you have resumes available.
- Potential candidates who visit the Career Services Center will leave their resume and a note in your on-site mailbox at the CSC, and volunteers at the employer table will contact you via Guidebook, email or text if you receive any incoming mail. You can then set up interviews directly with candidates during Conference if you wish.
- Computers are available in the CSC for posting your job on Blufishjobs.com. You can also stop by the employer mailbox table in the CSC for further assistance.
Increase your visibility at the CSC by purchasing a presentation room slot or a job fair table. Both resources are on a first-come, first-served basis, but any open slots will be available for purchase on site.