Member Services; Sustainable Communities
Create Your Community: Engaging and Retaining Non-Student Members 1923
- 0.1 NIRSA CEUs
- Wednesday, April 6 • 10:30am – 11:30am
- Tampa 1/2/3
- Jennifer Pecoraro, Georgia Institute of Technology
Looking to engage and retain non-student members? Learn how to utilize Warner’s seven factors of sport and community to create an actively-engaged community.
Core Competencies: Philosophy & Theory; Programming; Research & Evaluation
- Identify the needs and characteristics of non-student members.
- Identify the seven factors of sport and community as they apply to campus recreation.
- Create an action plan of processes, services, and programs aimed at creating a community of members.