Registration for the 2021 NIRSA Virtual Conference & Campus Rec and Wellness Expo is now open! The Association is excited to make our virtual conference debut to support member learning on critical topics related to campus recreation, especially in the middle of this pandemic.
We’re looking forward to three days of making professional connections, exploring the latest products and services, discovering solutions, and celebrating many member accomplishments and contributions.
For the first time, we’re excited to make an “Institutional Member Bundle” rate available to NIRSA member schools.
NIRSA members are dedicated to campus recreation and share generously their promising practices and their new ideas in the hopes that you will be able to improve upon what has worked for them. The profession has pivoted with purpose and is finding new ways to build community, support students, and help advance the wellbeing of the diverse individuals they serve.
Join us, 71 years after scholars and practitioners gathered for the first time under what has become the NIRSA banner. While this year will look different to anything our Association has done in the past, we hope to hold true to the elements that have made this organization an enduring and positive influence within higher education.
Whether it’s your first NIRSA conference or your fortieth, here are a few things you can expect from NIRSA 2021:
- Opportunities to connect with others in real time and asynchronously around important topics across the profession
- A blend of pre-recorded, live, and simu-live (a pre-recorded session with live responses) sessions around key topic areas, with access to all recorded content
- Main stage speakers
- A virtual Campus Rec & Wellness Expo that features all new ways to engage with exhibitors
- Live and on-demand fitness classes
- The continuation of NIRSA traditions like the Founders People of Color Social, the LGBTQ Social, and the Honor Award recipient celebration
- Prize giveaways
- The smiling faces of your dedicated NIRSA colleagues
Early bird discounts are now available
We can’t wait to spend three days together making new memories! Register soon and invite your colleagues from other departments who are interested in student health and wellbeing, virtual programming, and building community.
- For more information, contact the Professional Development Team at NIRSA Headquarters.