While we know there’s no substitute for the in-person expo hall experience, you can still connect with the companies, nonprofits, and vendors who were eager to join conference attendees in Phoenix: Explore the 2020 NIRSA Campus Rec & Wellness Expo floor plan to virtually discover our exhibitors!
Much love to our exhibitors!
Like conference attendees, these exhibitors prepared for and made plans to ensure a rewarding, action-packed NIRSA 2020 experience. With that in mind, we want to send our heartfelt appreciation to the 156 exhibitors who would have joined us.
The fun and excitement of the expo hall was set to include many firsts, including 30 brand-new exhibitors, a full-sized pickleball court, and the introduction of an esports pavilion. We also had returning favorites, like the fiercely competitive hoop shoot contest and workouts in the fitness forum.
We have received so many messages from exhibitors who were thrilled to meet the NIRSA family in Phoenix. They were excited to learn what’s happening on your campuses, to demonstrate new products students would love, to brainstorm ideas for your rec centers, and so much more. There are great opportunities to shift such conversations to a virtual space, but we hope NIRSA members will join us in acknowledging something more basic: These vendors wanted to meet you, discover what keeps you up at night about your rec center, and to help you make your rec center the best spot on campus.
They wanted to be in Phoenix to help you be successful, and their presence supports our association. Thanks again to our NIRSA 2020 exhibitors and thank you to all NIRSA members who are staying connected to the associate side of the NIRSA family during this time of uncertainty.
Thank you, Campus Rec & Wellness Expo Committee!
We also want to acknowledge the hard work and dedication of the incredible volunteers on our 2020 Campus Rec & Wellness Expo Committee. This committee has been so enthusiastic about bringing an incredible Campus Rec & Wellness Expo to Phoenix. While the “big event” will be missed, we look forward to working with them and new committee members to put on an outstanding expo next year in Milwaukee.
- Suzanne Ries, Florida Gulf Coast University – Co-chair
- Alicia Rossow, Florida Southern College – Co-chair
- Shauna Bookal, Durham College – Member
- Nick Dukes, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor – Member
- Jay Gallagher, Temple University – Member
- Dale Hartenburg, CRSS, Augusta University – Expo Emcee
- TJ Hill, Colorado State University-Fort Collins – Member
- Matt Horst, CRSS, Georgia Southern University – Member
- Henry Knejfl, University of Alabama at Birmingham – Member
- Kyle LeDuc, Virginia Tech – Member
- Megan Morris, Loyola University Chicago – Member
- Nyssa Owen, University of Miami – Member
- Hollie Power, Indiana State University – Member
- Blair Schuyler, RCRSP, University of Kansas – Consultant
- Marti Tomlin, University of Richmond – Member
- Kelley Hungerford, NIRSA Expo & Corporate Relations Coordinator
- Heidi Hurley, NIRSA Director of Corporate Relations & Business Development
- For more information, please contact NIRSA Director of Corporate Relations and Business Development Heidi Hurley.