NIRSA’s Health & Wellbeing Task Force Survey is now live! The survey, which was recently emailed to all current NIRSA student and professional members, is accessible via the link below:
Your thoughts, experiences, and feedback are a critical part of helping shape NIRSA’s work in health and wellbeing. The survey will be open until August 2.
The purpose of the survey is to:
- Identify a baseline of NIRSA members’ understanding of and relation to the concepts of health and wellbeing
- Understand the national landscape
- Understand member’s needs
- Assist in identifying solutions to member needs
- Direct the future work of the Health & Wellbeing Task Force
The more individuals who participate in the assessment process, the better informed the task force will be to understand what members’ most pressing needs are and what types of solutions they would view as most helpful.
Once the survey data has been analyzed, an initial review will be shared during fall regional conferences. There will be an opportunity to ask questions as well as share additional feedback. The task force will use the survey results to develop educational opportunities at NIRSA 2020 in Phoenix, AZ.