The NIRSA Professional Registry Commission is currently seeking member participation in a Registry of Collegiate Recreational Sports Professionals (RCRSP) survey.
What is the RCRSP?
It is a credential and stands for the Registry of Collegiate Recreational Sports Professionals (RCRSP). To earn the RCRSP, one must meet minimum education and professional qualifications. To maintain the credential, one must participate in ongoing professional development activities across a spectrum of core competencies.
How will responses be used?
The Commission conducts periodic evaluations to learn about members’ awareness of the RCRSP designation, and any barriers that make it difficult to either earn and/or maintain the RCRSP designation. This information is used to help the Registry Commission make informed decisions about policies related to the RCRSP credential.
Current RCRSPs holders and campus recreation professionals who do not hold the RCRSP designation are encouraged to take the survey by March 30.
The NIRSA Professional Registry Commission thanks you for participating.
NIRSA Professional Registry Commission
- Matt Beck, RCRSP, Associate Director of Wellness Programs at Oklahoma State University
- George M. Brown, PhD, RCRSP, Assistant Vice Provost and Director of University Recreation and Wellness at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Earl T. Cabellon, RCRSP, Assistant Director, Student Personnel at the University of Maryland-College Park
- April Flint, PhD, Director of Recreation & Wellness at Emory University
- Daniel S. Lawrence, Associate Director of Programs and Assessment at Utah State University
- Tom M. Soria, Associate Director, Recreational Sports at University of Miami
- Kristen Gleason, Director of Professional Development at NIRSA Headquarters
- For more information about the Registry of Collegiate Recreation Sports Professionals (RCRSP) or the NIRSA Professional Registry Commission, please contact NIRSA Director of Professional Development Kristen Gleason.