Bluefishjobs.com has always been THE place to find a position in campus recreation. Over 1000 jobs are posted annually and there are over 648,000 visits to the site every year. The site is free for job seekers looking for positions ranging from graduate assistantships all the way up to director-level posts. Recognizing that the market for quality employees is tight right now, we have recently added a number of fantastic additional features to Bluefishjobs to help employers’ postings stand out to potential candidates. These new features include:
- Featured jobs
- Get prime exposure at Bluefishjobs with a highlighted job posting that sits at the top of search results
- Featured employers
- Build a branded profile page and enjoy featured job postings and a banner ad on the job search results page
- Job posting videos
- Create a 60-second video to accompany your job posting. Job seekers retain three times more information by watching a video than merely reading job posts
- Social recruiting
- Your job posts are automatically posted to several networking sites, including Twitter
- Resume databank access
- Search Bluefishjobs’ database of candidate resumes
And employers shouldn’t forget about the Career Services Center which is taking place at the 2019 NIRSA Annual Conference & Campus Rec and Wellness Expo in Boston this upcoming February. The CSC is a great place to meet candidates in person, present informational sessions about your open positions, and find a new staff member! Registration for the CSC opens in December and comes with a 60-day job posting.
Discounted rates for job postings and all additional features are available for institutional members. Visit Bluefishjobs.com for more details and pricing.
- For more information, please contact NIRSA Member Services Manager Megan Granholm.