You Have the Space–Now What? Planning to Meet Student and Community Needs
- 0.1 NIRSA CEUs
- Tuesday, March 6, 3:45pm-4:45pm
- Room 401
- Michelle Leachman, University of California-Santa Barbara
- New Professional, Mid-Level (Manager), Executive
What do you do once you have the building and the space? This session will provide an introduction to researching equipment and maximizing utilized space for programming. We will examine under-utilized space at new recreational centers and discuss how to thoroughly plan and meet population needs, as well as how to review company guarantees and warranty coverage. This session will be geared towards facility and business management.
- Learn how to meet population needs with new or underused recreational centers.
- Discuss equipment needs and how to review company guarantees and warranty coverage.
- Understand how to maximize the space utilized and design correct programming.